Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Shabby Sofa Table

Let's face it. I'm addicted to KSL classifieds. My garage is piling up with furniture. My neighbors probably think that I am a hoarder. And there is probably some truth to that. Just kidding.

Before
I think my favorite thing to do is find stuff on KSL and then have my son Tyler go pick it up for me on his way home from the gym. I wanted to see how fast I could refinish these with Annie Sloan chalk paint. I had them all painted ready to wax in 1 day.

After!
I distressed them that night and had to stage a cute shot. 3 weeks later and I still haven't waxed them. They are just sitting there in my front room. I love the chevron print fabric on the top so much that I think I might paint chevron print on the top. Off to find a tutorial on how to do that.

I will do a post about the super cute You are my Sunshine flower crates in the next couple days. They are available in our etsy store.

No comments:

Post a Comment